Appreciate Nature While Living Within It
Blue Moon was designed to provide minimal disruption to pristine land. It’s adjacency to DuPont State Forest puts 10,000 acres of waterfalls, hiking and biking trails, equestrian sports, fishing and hunting in one of the state’s premiere parks hundreds of yards from your front door, contributing to the feeling of simply being away from it all – every day. At the same time, Blue Moon offers its own private nature preserve with mountain streams, meandering roads with stacked stone culverts and not a single curb anywhere to be found. A web of four miles of hiking and biking trails traipse invisibly through Blue Moon, which have also been used for the Pisgah Mountain Bike Stage Race, culminating at our very own community park. Blue Moon’s designers saved its finest property not for the highest bidder, but for community purpose, sharing its towering 50 mile views of the Blue Ridge with an artisan designed and built pavilion, featuring a fireplace and entertainment center available to all residents of Blue Moon. Blue Moon’s minimalist approach is to appreciate nature while living within it.
- Electronically Gated Entrance
- Copious amounts of Common Space, including the private Blue Moon Nature Preserve
- Artisan-constructed Pavilion with 50 mile views, Fireplaces, and Entertainment Support
- Hiking and Biking Trails
- Adjacent to Dupont State Forest
- Lightly Paved Roads with in-ground telephone/electric utilities